Even if it’s a bit late for a monthly post, the previous one became out on the 6th of October so I am “technically” in time. I mean, obviously not, but I am going to concede myself that.
Looking back to the October goals, it’s been a bit mixed.
- EVE Online: About the weekly fleets I’m more than delivered. Even if I have barely seen any combat, because there was nobody defending, I showed there. The logistic wing on an uncontested structure bash is as fun as mining in High-sec, but… Talking about mining… I’ve barely mined with the Rorqual: Less than 1 billion ISK during October. Probably I shouldn’t have bought it.
- Final Fantasy XIV: I completed both goals within the first half of the month. It seems I overestimated the amount of grind in leveling gathering, or it’s been reduced at some point. So Herbalism and Mining are 50+ and fishing is 30+ now.
- Guild Wars 2: As predicted, I’ve focused on 2 of the 3 games so, even if I’ve logged in a couple of times, I am still far from 80.
After closing October, let’s go with November.
This month is going to be scarce about online gaming time. I have 3 full weekends out of town, so I am basically restricted to my short evening sessions during weekdays. On top of that, Red Dead Redemption 2 is here and I plan to expend time with it.
I will stick to the same idea this month of having goals on three different games, assuming than probably I am going to focus on two of them and neglect another.
- EVE Online: Once again, one fleet a week is the bare minimum I’ll stick to. I still want to mine-back the money I’ve spent in the Rorqual. We will see…
- Lord of the Rings Online: My top level in this game is around 65. With the legendary server announced to launch this month, it will be a good chance to restart with a lot of other low-level players. Depending on the final date for launch, the goal will be different, of course, but I think that getting to ~20 should be fine. If I remember correctly is when you can get the first group instances.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Black Mage to 70 (from 67) and progressing the post-expansion MSQ.