Thank you very much to Endalia (Princess in a Castle), also known as Tessa (Narratess) for nominating me for this award. It’s the first time I end in one of these chains, but as I am writing this post, I’ve found myself tagged for another one, the Real Neat Blogger Award, that will go in another post.
As far as I know, this award is meant for bloggers that write about different topics or use different media for it. I assume I will belong to the first category.
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Soooooo, five things about me:
- My mom was born on International Worker’s Day, my dad on International Women’s Day, but I did it on the anniversary of the fascist rising against the republic here in Spain. That rising resulted in a 3 years-long civil war and 40 years of dictatorship. The joke runs on the family that I chose the date on purpose, just to say “NO” to my parents. Disclaimer: I am as far from fascist ideas as anyone can be.
- My first contact with computers was when I was about 5 or 6 years. My parents got a ZX Spectrum (16Kb of RAM). That was my first experience with computer games and I also did my first steps on programming with that computer. They still have it at home, even if they don’t use it anymore.
- I am left-handed.
- I started learning the piano as a small kid but abandoned a couple of years later against my parent’s will.
- As a teenager I decided to learn guitar, but was ashamed of telling my parents because of the piano event so, for some time, I was using my dad’s guitar only when I was alone at home. Eventually, I told them.
- I was the bassist of an unknown rock band with 3 other friends. We called the band “La 105” (room 105), as we were rehearsing on an old closed hotel. During the band life, we also used a greenhouse and a mechanical workshop, but the name remained unchanged. That was more than 20 years ago, but we are still friends.
- During my twenties (actually from 20 to 25) I got to work and live in the three provinces that form my region (Aragón).
Like other nominees, I think that 15 new names are a bit too much. I will go with only 5. All of them are participants in Blapril 2020.
- Beckybecky from BeckyBecky Blogs
- Graphiya from Graphiya’s Garden
- Shintar from Going Commando
- MMoJuggler from MMO Juggler
- Zappicus from Leeterati